- Planning annual budget and monitoring / following the annual budget plan.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, half-year and annual reports.
- Setting guidelines and managing all outlets
- Coordinating with other concerned departments in each event.
- Managing and coaching all team members on POS system.
- Ensuring all services of outlets meet the company standard.
- Planning manpower, equipment and other supplies according to requirements.
- Monitoring all functions to ensure maintaining a first class and positive visual impact including decorations and services.
- Responding to clients’ concerns and reacting quickly and professionally.
- Following all safety, sanitation and outlet policies and procedures when handling or serving food and beverage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Hotel Management, F&B Management or other related fields.
- Thai nationality, male or female aged 35 years old and above.
- At least 10 years working experience in Food & Beverage or other service industry with 5 years plus at the manager level
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Thai
Our client offers a benefits package including provident fund, health & life insurance, annual bonus and a 5 day working week (Mon – Fri) (8.00 – 17.30)
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW