Our client is a leading American Company who provides treatment solutions that address FOG (fats, oils and grease), BOD (biological oxygen demand) and TSS (total suspended solids) issues with solutions that are tailored to customer needs. Their wastewater product line offers products to help maintain drains, wastewater treatment plants, lift stations and grease traps; provide odor control and offer wastewater cleaning and services.
- Preparing a business plan with market analyses, industry analyses and strategies.
- Seeking potential customers (especially corporate customers).
- Updating and reporting on the business plan and work results on a quarterly basis.
- Liaising with potential customers and consultants.
- Providing project proposals to potential projects.
- Ensuring that the bidding process is well coordinated and prepared among customers and the company.
- Being involved in the negotiation process during the decision-making phase.
- Providing project contract analysis and risk analysis focusing on penalties, difficulties and schedules.
- Monitoring the work programme and coordinating with responsible sections of the project.
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Coordinating with customers, consultants, contractors/sub-contractors and suppliers to track progress.
- Providing presentations on project progress for monthly reports.
- Providing technical support where necessary.
- Participating in other meetings and activities with the company’s alliances.
- Transferring knowledge through training and presentations to the sales teams located in his/her region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Science or related field (an MBA is preferable).
- At least 10 years working in Sales, Technical Service or Service Engineering.
- At least 5 years working in waste the water business or a related field.
- Good knowledge of corporate service and able to analyse customers' problems and give solutions / support regarding the Company’s products/applications/solutions.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Have a valid driving license.
Our client offers a benefits package including bonus, healthy insurance, mobile allowance and transportation allowance. Working hours are between 8:00am - 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.