Our client is a manufacturer of fruit juice, jelly and yogurt in all Asian markets. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Sales Manager.
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
- Completing national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam markets.
- Strong communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good general computer skills.
- Good personal attributes/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and interact with all relevant units in organization.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work through conflicts.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW