Our client is a multinational electronics manufacturer. They are presently looking for a highly competent candidate to fill the position of Sales Manager to support their growing business.
- Planning and implementing business strategies for company products in order to achieve targeted sales volumes.
- Maintaining and increasing business in existing distribution channels and key accounts.
- Establishing and developing relations with new customers and visiting key customers in order to increase revenue in the Thai market.
- Conducting market research in order to identify market potential and determine competitive product pricing, and analyzing sales and marketing activities.
- Sourcing effective tools to analyze competitors’ strategies for key products and providing useful intelligence to sales staff (distributors).
- Forecasting sales and setting budgets for sales and promotional activities.
- Conducting business reviews and providing sales reports and suggestions to regional and global management.
- Coordinating with overseas headquarters in order to obtain information on new products and global sales and marketing strategies.
- Working closely with the modern trade in order to implement sales and marketing strategies.
- Aged 30 to 45 years.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales of consumer electronics or FMCG products in the modern trade.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing sales of consumer electronics or FMCG products in modern trade channels as a Key Account Manager or Sales Manager.
- A proven track record in sales and marketing.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Confident, proactive, self-motivated and well-organized.
- Good command of English.