- Develop, improve and maintain sales and operations in the pursuit of sales targets through sales & market knowledge and the monitoring of key market trends.
- Manage the product development and distribution process within the business unit, both for existing markets and potential markets.
- Make monthly forecasts of all the accounts and implement range review meeting with the team.
- Communicate, discuss and respond to the dynamic pace of market impacts.
- Maintain regular contact with the management of potential major retail customers.
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks relating to the business function to be in line with the company’s operations.
- Thai nationality. Female / male.
- Aged 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above preferably in a subject related to sales, trade marketing, business administration or any other similar field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a managerial position.
- Experience managing distributors and dealers.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in business English, both writing and verbal communication skills.
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a good remuneration package and an excellent career path. PRTR invites all qualified candidates to send their updated resume, recent photograph and current & expected salaries via APPLY NOW