Our client is a fast growing market leading machine tool manufacturer in the middle market. They have been well established in China for over 30 years with their parent company in Germany. Due to their ambitions and business expansion, they are looking to expand their business to SEA, where Thailand is their first priority.
- Be responsible for initiating new markets and acquiring new customers.
- Be responsible for introducing new products (machine tools) into the Thai market.
- Be the contact point for machine tools and account development.
- Build and manage accounts through customer contact.
- Oversee opportunities from raw sales leads and develop them to increase sales volume.
- Male or female, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in mechanics and electronics field is required, experience in field service for complex machines, such as CNC Machines is preferable.
- Experience in opening new accounts.
- Results driven with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Good command of English.
- Able to work independently and willing to travel as the job may require.