Our client is a packaging machine trading business. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Sales Manager.
- Selling sackcloth packaging machine to food related industries such as to sugar, rice, frozen food, animal feed, chemical businesses, etc.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management.
- Planning work, schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities with customers.
- Coordinating with the engineering team.
- Male or female, aged between 28-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, Food Science or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales.
- At least 3 years of experience in selling packaging machinery.
- Having experience of selling sackcloth packaging machine to sugar, rice, chemical, frozen food or animal feed businesses would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, energetic and ambitious.
- Good command of English.