Our client is Hong Kong-based property company that offers international properties to clients in Hong Kong and globally. The company works with property developers from Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, Europe and many others. They are now seeking a Leasing Coordinator for Thailand Office.
- Selling middle to high-end properties worldwide to wealthy Thais.
- Following up on ongoing sales by phone and email.
- Organising and coordinating events.
- Assisting with various tasks associated with the marketing efforts of luxury properties.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Property.
- Excellent command of English and Thai, verbal and writing skills.
- Good computer skills with the ability to operate basic computer programs and internet.
- Service-minded, enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident personality.
- A good telephone manner required and speaking skills are a plus.
Our client provides a remuneration package including; Basic Salary, Attractive commission, Medical Insurance, 10 days annual vacation and Performance Bonus. 5 Working days. (09.00- 18.00)