Our client is a provider of steel construction services. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Sales Manager.
- Overseeing all sales functions of steel construction services.
- Analyzing, planning, implementing and controlling sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Managing, coaching and driving sales functions to achieve the sales target.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Directing and coordinating the activities of all departments to attain competitive performance.
- Improving on customer satisfaction for service performance.
- Preparing and presenting proposals to both prospective and current customers.
- Listening to customer needs and rating their satisfaction.
- Improving volume potential with customers.
- Visiting customer sites or factories.
- Managing production schedule for customers.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged between 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering is preferable.
- At least 6 years’ experience as a sales engineer.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a sales manager for a construction business.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possessing initiative and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and ambitious with good sales skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.