Our client is one of the fastest growing advertising technology companies in Asia.
- Leading project documents for client and internal teams including creative briefs, media briefs, scopes and change orders.
- Providing support for developing client presentations.
- Working closely with internal resources to understand the clients’ business, brand, and marketing to contribute ideas.
- Proactively researching and exploring client brand and customer needs and attitudes.
- Providing input for strategy, documents and creative endeavours.
- Assisting teams with tactical direction.
- Helping lead client meetings and contributing to discussions.
- Providing input for the planning process.
- Analysing marketing results and assisting with presenting them to the client.
- Monitoring budgets and schedule along with sales; reviewing budgets and schedules with client on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Good command of English and Thai.
- At least 1 year of experience in Account Management.
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proven track record of building relationships with clients and agency staff.
- Critical thinking and logical reasoning skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Result-oriented with passion for work.
- Detail-oriented and well organized with a good sense of responsibility.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance review after probation.
- Performance review (2 times per year).
- Performance bonus (1 time per year, 0.5-months to 3-month’s salary).
- Annual paid leave.
- Funeral leave.
- Health insurance.
- Social Security.
- Discount for gym at EmQuartier
- Monthly birthday celebrations for staff.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual MVP awards (prizes up to 8,000 USD).
- Free parking.
- MacBook provided.
- Creative office at EmQuartier
- A professional and dynamic environment.
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market.
- Opportunity to learn the most advanced advertising technology platforms.
- No fixed promotions; perform well and get promoted any time!
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"