- Managing daily cash balances.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports.
- Ensuring accounting transactions and financial records are maintained in a timely and accurate manner.
- Computing taxes and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Reviewing tax filing; VAT reports, withholding tax deductions and tax filing forms, including reconciling with the General Ledger.
- Reviewing accounting transaction records; payments, receipts, fixed assets and journals, etc.
- Reviewing bank reconciliation and the details of accounts.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and controlling accounting transactions to ensure compliance with local policies as well as tax laws and regulations.
- Liaising and dealing with internal / external auditors / Revenue Department officers.
- Managing the Accounting Function in terms of smooth operations including the day to day operation management of Account Receivable, Account Payable, inventory processes and the fixed asset system.
- Ensuring the accuracy of all bank transactions.
- Performing the reconciliation of bank statements, accounting records and other financial statements.
- Performing various other duties and projects as assigned.
- Male or female, aged between 30 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- 7 years or more experience in the accounting field from a manufacturing environment.
- Good analytical, problem solving and team management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good command of English.
- Computer literacy in MS-Office and QAD/ERP program.
Our client offers a benefits package including a meal allowance, transportation allowance, group life and health insurance, a provident fund and an annual bonus.