Our client is a fast growing IT consultant who specialises in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for cloud computing technology. Their services cover Asia and include Finance, Sales, Marketing, Service Centres and Logistics Management. They are now looking for energetic candidates to join their dynamic consulting team to help their clients become high-performance businesses.
- Exceeding quarterly sales targets by selling salesforces solutions, including relevant products, custom products and services to key clients.
- Managing the entire sales process in order to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales while expanding existing accounts.
- Identifying and researching territories.
- Creating and maintaining a sales pipeline in order to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sectors.
- Providing content contributions for joint product and consulting opportunities and communicating with clients.
- Analysing client’s businesses and their technical requirements and fitting consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Managing all phases of business development cycles for successful closing (including proposal development, implementation estimations, scope construction and client presentations).
- Maintaining good client relationships in order to ensure additional business.
- Forecasting monthly sales and delivering revenue.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT, MIS or related field.
- Aged 30 – 35 years old.
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Thai nationals who are fluent in both written and spoken English are preferred, but other nationalities who are fluent in both Thai and English are welcome to apply.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in selling solutions for a major IT services company or software vendor.
- Proven experience of new business sales with consistent target delivery.
- Able to build credibility with client’s upper management.
- CRM application sales and relevant enterprise experience is preferred.