- Undertake financial modeling and market research.
- Perform financial and strategic analysis of a portfolio of companies and investment sectors
- Prepare investment presentations for the investment committee.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual reporting requirements for the fund and investors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, an MBA is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience that includes finance modeling, credit analysis or a related field.
- Good English communication.
- Self-motivated person with leadership and project planning skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural company would be a benefit.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "APPLY NOW"