Our client is a global law firm with more than 60 offices located throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Their Thai practice is recognized as a leading provider of legal service across a number of areas by legal directories.
- Working with a range of clients,including corporations, banks, financial institutions, property developers, contractors, retailers, hotel operators, private investors, lenders, funds, building managers and incorporated owners.
- Providing legal support for all aspects of real estate transactions,including commercial and residential acquisitions, disposals and leases, major residential and industrial site developments, multi-occupational commercial developments, hotel management and investments and property acquisition.
- Dealing with property development and financing, mortgages, auctions, landlord and tenant issues and property management.
- Providing tailored advice to clients' particular situations.
- Preparing and reviewing contracts and other legal documents.
- Qualified Thai lawyer.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Law from a leading University.
- Excellent communication and drafting skills in English and Thai.
- Experience in real estate, corporate and commercial law with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Proven hands-on experience in communicating, drafting and negotiating business agreements.
- Demonstrated prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong technical Corporate Associates who have a desire to specialize in real estate will be considered.
- Experience working with international law firms, reputable local law firms or large international clients is desirable.
- Education gained in an English speaking country is desirable.
- Service minded, organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Positive mentality with a "can do" attitude.
- Demonstrated desire to achieve excellence.
- Good computer and typing skills in English and Thai.