Our client’s company has diverse business operations relating to transport, energy and infrastructure assets in Thailand and overseas countries. The company is now seeking a candidate to join in the position of Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting (Consolidation).
• Prepare and/ or supervise the preparation of consolidated financial statements
• Lead the performance of financial statement analysis and other key financial reviews in conjunction with the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing process
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of the consolidation. Ensure all inter-company balances are reconciled in time and escalate matters in case of differences
• Work with external auditors by providing assistance with regard to the quarterly financial statement reviews and annual audit
• Collaborate with management, department personnel and cross-functional team on various accounting issues
• Support management in developing policies and procedures that streamline accounting processes. Proactively identify and implement process improvements, leveraging technology to its potential. Confirm subsidiary compliance with adoption of key accounting policies and post-acquisition purchase accounting adjustments
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis of projects using Excel
• Male / female, Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Accounting.
• At least 10 years of relevant work experiences.
• Experienced from BIG 4 audit firms would be an advantage
• Advanced Excel skills required and familiar with other MS Office programs
• Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
• Good team player
• Ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines
• Certificate/ License: CPA desired