- Determine annual sales and profits plan by implementing sales and marketing strategies of hydraulics and hydraulic filter products for Thailand.
- Analyse key market segments, business trends and competitors’ activities.
- Determine annual business plan, perform monthly reviews of sales performance for existing sales channels, determine areas to develop, with action plans to ensure productivity and achieve goals.
- Identify new sales channels, new OEMs and new end-users to cover untapped markets, new accounts or new products.
- Provide essential support to existing and new sales channels on sales and marketing activities, such as price inquiries, technical inquiries, new product updates, exhibitions, seminars and road-shows.
- Support customer complaints, claims on products and services by coordinating with customer service division to ensure the highest degree of premier customer services.
- Liaise effectively with other departments, such as Marketing, Pricing, Customer Service, Logistics, Finance, Engineering, Manufacturing and Product Management Team.
- Be responsible for accurate and on-time submission of all documents and reports for assigned tasks.
- Perform other assignments from Supervisor and/or Second Level Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Hydraulics, Hydraulics Filters, Hoses, Fittings and/ or related products is preferred.
- Experience selling Industrial Products through Distributors, Dealers or OEMs is an advantage.
- Energetic, quick learner, self-starter, self-motivated and results driven with a good attitude and service mindset.
- Ability to work on a team and independently while under pressure.
- Own transportation with driving license and be able to travel (domestically and overseas).
- Excellent command of spoken and written English