Our client is a medical device and tools trading business. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Senior Sales Manager.
- Selling medical devices and tools to clinics, hospitals, etc.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management.
- Planning work, schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Monitoring competitors’ activities and products.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities with customers.
- Managing, coaching and controlling the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing and sales teams.
- Male or female, aged between 35-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science or any related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in sales.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a sales manager of medical devices.
- Very good interpersonal and selling skills.
- Pleasant personality, co-operative, service-minded and enjoys interacting with people.
- Self-motivated, energetic and ambitious.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer proficient and having a good typing skill in both Thai and English.
- Must have own car.