- Being responsible for overall sales operations & sales management functions of hi‑end property projects, focusing on residential projects.
- Setting up sales team.
- Initiating & developing sales strategies and taking actions to achieve objectives.
- Monitoring the sales team and being responsible for a strategic plan.
- Dealing with external property agencies and selecting suitable partners to work on each project.
- Collecting information, feedback and comments from clients and sharing them with business development / marketing team.
- Analysing competitors and cooperating with the marketing team in order to develop promotions and sales campaigns that lead to the increases in sales revenues and enhance brand.
- Reporting to the Managing Director and Management team.
- Male, Thai nationality, aged 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Civil Engineering or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in sales functions involving hi-end residential projects.
- Must have experience working at the managerial level.
- Good English communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Active and enthusiastic to achieve goals.
- Able to perform well under pressure.
- Able to work independently and manage a team.
- Possess a Commercial Mindset and Can-Do attitude.
- Mature with strong leadership, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW