Our client is a manufacturer of packaging machines and delivers more than 1,000 machines each year all over the world. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join them in the position of Senior Services Engineer.
- Installing machines and instructing customers on their use.
- Providing customers with problem solving services related to machines via the phone or through onsite support.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and confidence through superior engineering service support.
- Assisting the sales team, dealers and authorized service contractors with technical knowledge.
- Preparing and arranging documents relating to quotations, POs and service control orders.
- Coordinating with and monitoring authorized service contractors and dealers in relation to service and maintenance work.
- Planning maintenance schedules.
- Receiving training on new products from headquarters.
- Male, aged 35 - 45 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Services Engineer of packaging machinery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Good command of the English language.
- Possess electrical engineering knowledge or skills.
- Service minded.
Qualified qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"