Our client is a manufacturer of electronics that utilize fibre optics.
- Developing complex functional tests, regression testing and physical testing of advanced telecommunication modules.
- Contributing to DFMEA, PFMEA and DOE in the design phase and testing alpha samples for performance and reliability validation.
- Interacting with North American design teams to provide input for next generation product testing requirements.
- Identifying, ordering and setting up test equipment to provide functional testing of optical modules.
- Contributing to the transfer of new products to manufacturing and subsequent cost reductions.
- Performing specification and calibration compliance checks on telecommunications modules for IL, PDL, GD, RL and BW.
- Qualifyingand validating processes or testing product changes.
- Providing support for failure analysis and authorizing return of materials.
- Male or female, aged 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of fibre optic modules, component test development, software task automation and programming.
- Previous industry experience with setup and maintenance of automated fibre optic module testing is required.
- Understanding test equipment requirements and limitations for measuring optical parameters, such as IL, BW, PDL, PMD, GD and RL.
- Experience programming in VB6.0, Matlab, C++ and Telecomm Module Interfaces (RS232, DPRAM and I2C).
- Experience with Telcordia reliability testing standards and methodology
- Fluency in Thai and English is required.
Our client offers a benefits package including, provident fund, health insurance (IPD, OPD and Dental), annual bonus and a 5 day working week (8:00 am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW