Our client is a leading international industrial machinery and tools provider. Due to their current business expansion they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Service Engineer.
- Being responsible for machine repairs, maintenance and servicing
- Handling installation projects and under warranty services for the installed machines
- Liaising with other departments for prices and delivery of spare parts
- Being the customers’ main contact point for any queries or assistance
- Handling any other jobs as assigned
- Male or female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Strong experience in mechanics and electronics required
- Prefer field service experience relating to complex machines such as laser technology machine or CNC machine
- Good communication skill with a service mind
- Can work independently
- Good command of English.
- Able to travel and work outside normal hours as the job may require
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a good remuneration package and an excellent career path. PRTR invites all qualified candidates to send their updated resume, recent photograph and current & expected salaries via APPLY NOW