Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Social Media Manager.
- Be the first line contact point for requests and questions from social media channel and other owned assets.
- Respond to customers’ brand and product enquiries and questions on a daily basis (Responding on weekends and holidays might be required)
- Create a good relationship with customers via social media in order to maintain product or service sales
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports and provide feedback to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate with agency and suppliers to deliver digital marketing manager assignments
- Monitor and respond to social media (e.g. Facebook, LINE, Wechat, Youtube, webboard)
- Work closely with the Digital Content Specialist to communicate, advise and promote new products of the clients via social media, such as Facebook, Twitter (communicate by posting the comments) in both Thai and English
- Support the Digital Content Specialist to prepare and create content to be used in the company’s social media, the content could be copy writing, graphic artwork, etc.
- Perform other ad-hoc activities and assignments.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Digital Marketing or Advertising
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, online marketing, social media and e-commerce with a solid understanding of related technology is a must
- Have knowledge of design applications and programs; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is ideal
- Have strong interpersonal skill, must love interacting with people.
- Have a keen understanding of digital analytics and an extremely strong understanding of digital trends
- Have a keen understanding of digital/online tools and platforms, especially social media platforms and have the ability to manage and support a variety of digital marketing solutions
- Have a strong interest in mobile phones, devices & gadgets is ideal
- Hard working person with a high level of initiative.
Location: All Seasons Place, Ploenchit
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"