Our client is a well-known and hi-end European style restaurant located in Khao Yai. They provide international and Thai cuisine with local ingredients. Now they are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Sous Chef.
- Produce and present food, keeping abreast of current trends and wherever possible exceeding customer expectations.
- Assist the Head Chef to devise and plan meals for all customers including events and conference meals, taking into account the varied requirements of the organisations and individuals, including special diets.
- Cost all meals and special events using the most up-to-date ingredient costs and according to agreed formula.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth running of the kitchen.
- Promote and maintain good working relationships throughout the catering team.
- Ensure the details of all orders are recorded according to set procedures.
- Thai nationality, aged 27-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Culinary Arts or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in preparing Thai food or Italian food is a must.
- Having experience in the Hotel industry is a plus.
- Leadership qualities; able to inspire and motivate.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work 6 days per week (Flexible)
- Able to work in Pak Chong, Nakhon Ratchasima