- Working closely with key functional heads and business leaders to determine current and future supply chain requirements.
- Defining vision and strategy for the supply chain organization and defining organization structure and resource requirements.
- Managing the product scheduling and delivery functions across the company.
- Ensuring that manufacturing production levels and volumes are planned in accordance with customer needs and manufacturing capacity and efficiency objective.
- Managing inventory levels to maximize profitability.
- Leading the sourcing process in obtaining, receiving, inspecting and issuing materials.
- Establishing appropriate internal and external policies for procurement and in concert with divisional management set up supplier management process.
- Leading warehousing functions with a focus on delivering high first shipment fill rates, reducing order fulfillment cycle times and reducing order management costs with an overall focus on achieving perfect order fulfillment.
- Planning and implementing importing and exporting operations of products in a highly cost effective manner.
- Monitoring and managing customer service, technical consultant and after-sales service which includes improving after-sales service knowledge of both internal and external resources.
- Working closely with the finance department to make sure inventory, delivery and shipment metrics are in alignment with overall financial plans.
- Developing company-wide material supply competencies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- At least 7 years of experience in international supply chain management or a logistics organization.
- Experience in a multinational manufacturing company is preferred.
- Ability to drive changes and work across traditional function boundaries.
- Proactive management style, excellent communicator and motivator.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Results driven and possess a passion for continuous improvement.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW