Our client is a global leader in door opening solutions. They are dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They are now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Supply chain Manager.
- Managing activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing or receiving.
- Analysing inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste or optimize customer service.
- Managing inventory levels through running simulations, modelling forecasting data, and evaluating supplier performance.
- Monitoring customer inventory demand and material assets to optimize total supply chain planning.
- Delivering best in class strategic sourcing, contract management, negotiations and supplier management practices
- Managing and monitoring supplier performance, including contract compliance, continuous improvement, innovations and reduction in total cost of ownership.
- Maintaining collaborative relationships with suppliers while effectively resolving supplier performance/capability issues to ensure alignment with business requirements.
- Evaluating performance of suppliers against criteria, such as quality, cost, reliability, ability to innovate and financial stability.
- Assessing the total cost of dealing with a supplier, including prices and factors such as the costs of delivery, administration, quality control and inventory.
- Creating effective working relationships with supply partners.
- Monitoring forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Male or female, aged 28-38 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or other related field.
- At least 4 years of work experience in supply chain management.
- Must have good analytical abilities and good negotiation skills.
- Must have good organizational, problem-solving and math skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Computer proficient.