Our client is a leading American company who provides treatment solutions that address FOG (fats, oils and grease), BOD (biological oxygen demand), and TSS (total suspended solids) issues. They offer a variety of products and services related to wastewater treatment issues.
- Managing a team to provide service support to Sales Team in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans.
- Assisting Sales Team with start-up of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts.
- Managing team to assist Sales Team with plant surveys of prospective customers.
- Working closely with current customers in defined territory and recommending continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory.
- Developing strong relationships with the management team in the strategic district accounts to provide service support to Sales Team.
- Engaging in problem solving by performing system analyses, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively supporting company innovations and technology in the strategic accounts to provide service support to the Sales Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Science or related field.
- At least 10 years in Technical Service or as a Service Engineer.
- At least 5 years working in the water business (especially cooling or boiling) or a related field.
- Good knowledge of cooperate service and able to analyze customers' problems and give solution support regarding the company’s products, applications, and solutions.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Have a valid driver license.
Our client offers a benefits package including bonus, healthy insurance, mobile allowance and transportation allowance. Working hours are between 8:00am - 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW