- Being responsible for the overall technical functions and whole process of non-carbonated beverages of the company.
- Planning and controlling overall projects and coordinating with internal and external departments to ensure that the demand planning, production planning and inventory controlling of non-carbonated beverages are suitable for customers.
- Identifying customers’ needs and responding proactively to all of their concerns.
- Being responsible for existing and new products, packaging development, improvement process and commercialization process for non-carbonated beverages.
- Planning, controlling and analyzing distribution channels, production processes and inventory for non-carbonated beverages.
- Estimating project budgets, coordinating with finance and sales departments and planning for the purchasing of products.
- Providing direction, solution and technical expertise in design, development and production processes, making quick decisions and solving technical problems.
- Coordinating with the R&D team and understanding the production, QC and QA processes.
- Coordinating with plant, supply chain and technical team to ensure that the targeted launch dates are on time and on budget.
- Being responsible for conducting feasibility studies of new production lines, new products and new packaging for non-carbonated beverages, working closely with the finance department and other related departments.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or Science in a related major.
- Male or female, aged 32 – 45 years old.
- At least 7 years of experience in manufacturing, logistics, supply chain and industrial costing in the beverage, consumer products or FMCG industries, including packaging and production processes.
- At least 5 years of management experience.
- Experience in operational, QA and environmental improvements (TPM, Lean, Kaizen, ISO9002, ISO22000, ISO14000) will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and people skills (dealing with in-house staff and outsourced staff).
- Commercially aware, accurate, on-time, proactive and a fast learner.
- Strong leadership and management skills and able to perform well under pressure.
- Good command of Thai and English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW