Our client is a trader high-quality conveyor belts. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Technical Sales Executive.
- Identifying appropriate prospective customers in targeted markets.
- Handling orders and making monthly sales forecasts for each account.
- Developing and maintaining an account plan for each account.
- Recording account details of all prospective customers.
- Being responsible for all activities relating to the accounts, including but not limited to service issues, cash collections, senior management relationships and other relationship activities.
- Performing internal administrative duties relating to job accuracy on time.
- Performing tasks, such as booth duty or other such duties, which may be assigned by the Sales Manager or Managing Director from time to time.
- Male or female, aged 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales (experience with Industrial Products is an advantage).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have your own car and driver license.
- Good English communication skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"