Our client is a world leading innovator and manufacturer oftechnology for utility systems, solutions and materials. They have recently expanded their business from Europe into Thailand to build strong relationships with EPC and the construction industry. They are now looking for a potential candidate who can act as a Technical Support Manager to control their jobs in Thailand.
- Playing a key role in supporting customers on all product technical issues.
- Being a technical contact point of the company and external team worldwide.
- Designing and optimizing the system through value engineering to create project sales.
- Managing and reporting site inspection visits during installation.
- Providing feedback on improvement to enhance the company success in the Thailand market.
- Making the TOR (terms of requirement) for preferred company products.
- Training to customers and internal staff.
- Being responsible for any related assignments to establish sustainable growth for the company.
- Male or female, aged 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sanitary, Environmental, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- An MBA is an advantage.
- Strong in Technical Support with a background in Project Management and Design.
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical support position, such as Sanitary Estimations, Lifts and Escalators or Electrical work is preferred.
- Ability to use AutoCAD, Revit or BIM is preferred.
- A positive mindset with a good attitude.
- Good team player, self-motivated and hard worker.
- Able to travel abroad, including attending product training in the EU.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Own a personal car and driver license.