Our client is an international integrated oil and gas company. Its activities include exploration, drilling, oil & gas production, crude oil storage, export deliveries, domestic oil refining, gas processing, fuel/lubricant sales, and selling other petroleum derivatives, primarily in Europe. They now require a Terminal Supervisor.
- Managing daily operations as per company procedures.
- Monitoring product gain/loss and investigate if necessary.
- Taking care of projects (cooling ring, tank cleaning) at the terminal to complete with no LWC.
- Preparing work for new projects at the terminal by being involved in contractor evaluation / selection processes.
- Supervising all terminal staff to carry out the work as per company procedures.
- Making decisions for all terminal related issues, both internal and external.
- Contacting government officer to get license, permit and relevant work to ensure that all formalities will be achieved on time.
- Implementing and monitoring ISO 9001 and being involved in external audits.
- Supervising contractors to comply with company safety requirements / legislation.
- Being involved in company CSR activities as company representative to ensure the positive feedback from community with good relations.
- Reviewing terminal emergency plan.
- Being company representative, and joining the company oil forum.
- Conducting emergency exercises to comply with Legislation.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Mechanical or Petrochemical Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years in the Oil & Gas field.
- Project management skills.
- Able to work extra hours.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment.
- Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Housing allowance
- Living allowance
- Up-country allowance
- Provident Fund
- Social insurance
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Annual health check