- Orienting the training courses that the company requires.
- Understanding the company’s policies and goals.
- Travelling abroad to attend training classes as per the company’s requirements.
- Preparing various reports and documents related to training classes.
- Implementing and transferring knowledge to all concerned departments.
- Applying knowledge for developing and improving people / methods in the company.
- Updating the progress of training classes to the Manager.
- Working closely with the HR department to drive all staff to work efficiently.
- Performing various other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Work & Travel Programs or Exchange Students will be a plus.
- Familiar to work in multinational manufacturer.
- Fluent in English – TOEIC score of 700 or above will be an advantage.
- Detail orientated, self-confident, flexible with good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible for travelling and able to go abroad.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed and variable bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, transportation, a five day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.
Reference Code: TDP1211205
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.
Training Development Program - Jobsdbfax to 038 494 790,by Click “Apply Now”