Our client is a leading global supplier of heavy equipment. With almost 100,000 staff worldwide and annual revenue of over 30 billion US dollars, this ambitious, forward-thinking company is now looking to expand its presence in Thailand. They are now focusing their business in agricultural field. This role is suitable for professionals who are motivated to work in an international environment.
- Managing and coordinatingthe planning and execution of importation flow from any origin to Thailand with the sales team and central transport logistics team.
- Managing whole goods and spare parts (imported) and dealing with freight forwarders to ensure that products are delivered on time.
- Handlinglogisticsservices contracting in Thailand (whole goods, spare parts) by preparing and issuing appropriate RFQs.
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting of freight costs for all wholegoods sold in Thailand to achieve cost savings and yearly targets.
- Managingcustoms clearance, import certifications and company registration to the authorities for importation purposes.
- Managing the service level of the providers (customs, compounds, carriers) using monthly KPIs and quarterly reviews.
- Working as part of both a global and regional management team to ensure that the team’s agreed to logistics targets and priorities are met.
- Bachelor degree in any related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in logistics operations, transport management, or logistics servicescontracting.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including cross-cultural communication.
- Ability to manage several issues, problems, and projects at one time (multi-tasking).
- Advanced understanding of business accounting and contract law.
We invite qualified candidate to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary viaAPPLY NOW