Our client is a leading insurance business for both life and non-life insurance. With its presence in Thailand, the company is expanding its products and services to cover the needs of all customer levels nationwide. As part of its planned growth, our client now requires an outstanding candidate for the position of Vice President - Finance and Accounting.
- Ensure cash received transactions follow accounting policies, safety procedures and customer service standards.
- Oversee cash transactions, cash reconciliations, accounts receivable and other duties according to cashier and company policies.
- Forecast and evaluate cash flow of transactions.
- Generate and design cash related documents, account reports and policies/manuals related to cashier positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or related area (MBA is a plus).
- Aged 30-45 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance.
- Experience in cashier operations and in an insurance business would be an advantage.