Our client company is a leading home appliance trading company from France. They have been operating in Thailand for more than 12 years. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Managing the creative direction of the brand from concept to development.
- Developing and implementing visual merchandising strategies to build and enhance the brand image.
- Implementing and monitoring visual merchandising guidelines throughout stores nationwide.
- Designing and executing mega and seasonal campaign concepts, store displays and visual merchandising layouts of retail outlets.
- Working closely with internal and external parties to prepare and execute the visual aspects of promotional materials and events.
- Sourcing merchandising and POS materials.
- Developing and managing major trade events and in-store promotions.
- Managing and controlling POP quantities, guidelines and standards.
- Renovating and implementing merchandising, including shop in shop, corner displays and special areas.
- Working with sales team to fulfil customer requirements related to in-store activities, including store renovations, store upgrades or new projects.
- Executing in-store activities as agreed with sales and marketing teams.
- Ensuring counter or corner are well-maintained, according to company guidelines.
- Managing onsite operational trade marketing tasks to ensure third party suppliers and merchandising team are working effectively.
- Degree or higher in related field.
- At least 6 years’ experience in in-store activities in any field (shop renovation, fair set up) in the Home Appliance or Electronics Industries.
- Able to work onsite with a flexible work schedule.
- Good understanding of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills and able to coordinate with internal and external parties.
- Able to handle unexpected situations.
- A creative and adaptive person with strong initiative.
- Able to adapt to all kinds of situations and able to perform strongly in dynamic situations.
- Experience with "outsourcing"; working with buying teams, creative agencies, etc.
- Good (Thai and English) communication and presentation skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"