The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock of plastic resin, FG & WIP goods.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of forklift, hand-lift, and equipment.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Develop risk management to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related field.
- Experience 5 years above in Warehouse and Logistic of Manufacturingใ
- Computer Skills - MS outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership, Interdependent, Initiative, enthusiasm, energetic, having self-motivation.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Communication in English
Our client offers attractive salary and allowance, insurance, a provident fund, a five-day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.