Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation and open collaboration, they have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Their ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
- Organizing the management rules and measures of regional retail materials
- Being responsible for warehouse management standards, process documents and implementation
- Managing inventory and reconciliation of the representative office in SEA
- Issuing regional stock reports
- Handling IT configuration and maintenance
- Checking warehouse inventory and auditing as per schedule plan
- Coordinating with the warehouse management team in each country in SEA
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Statistics, Data Analysis or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of warehouse management or similar
- Strong planning, motivation and analytical abilities and possess alogical mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good team player with excellent organization and coordination skills.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"