Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices and provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Warehouse Management Specialist (Chinese Speaking).
- Implementing and responsible for warehouse management standards and document processing.
- Being responsible for inventory of the representative office and inventory reconciliation.
- Organizing the management rules and measures relating to regional retail materials.
- Issuing regional stock reports.
- Checking and auditing warehouse inventory as per planned schedule.
- Coordinating with the warehouse management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in warehouse management or similar role.
- Strong planning, motivation and analytical skills with logical thinking ability.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English. Mandarin writing and speaking skills are preferred (but not mandatory)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel.