Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices and they provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Warehouse Operations Officer.
- Planning and controlling activities to meet the target.
- Preparing analytical reports on warehouse activities.
- Training and monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Maintaining and updating stock records.
- Being responsible for receiving and delivering goods.
- Coordinating with internal departments and external parties.
- Male or female, aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a warehouse position.
- Good command of English.