Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. They explore, produce and market oil and natural gas. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position ofWet Stock Management Specialist.
- Execute Wet Stock Management administration to fulfill accountabilities for the monitoring and investigation of all-relevant WSM processes (administration of fuel stock at retail sites to monitor gain/loss/leakage).
- Ensure compliance by all parties and ensure all mandatory tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Work with teams and third-party services to expedite investigations, identify root causes and report findings (may entail in-country and overseas traveling)
- Handle and manage enquiries, complaints, feedback and compliments from customers
- Fulfill request for information and/or refer on to appropriate contacts
- Liaise with resolution owners, investigation owners and other service partners as required.
- Work with focal points to resolve issues and manage internal processes.
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Previous experience in analytical and/or document management work is preferred
- Possess a strong ability to analyze, compute and convey numerical data.
- Active personality, service minded and good communication skills.
- Computer proficient – able to adeptly follow system procedures (SAP experience is a plus)
- Good command of English
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"