Our client is an international multimedia and broadcasting business offering sports, factual and movie channels.The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Account Executive / Manager.
- Placing booking orders based on advertising campaign entitlements.
- Ensuring contracts are sent to clients, signed and maintained for all channels as well as 3rd party channels that the company represents across Asia Pacific.
- Supporting colleagues with the management of inventory.
- Managing the processing of materials for advertising campaigns; preparing necessary documentation, ensuring appropriate materials are received and submitted to Standards & Practices for approval and to the Traffic Department to arrange schedules and airings.
- Collating reports in connection with advertising campaigns and distributing them to advertisers, including invoices, on-air traffic reports and air checks for all clients.
- Updating weekly reports that reflect the latest revenue breakdowns and distributing to the sales force and management.
- Thai, male or female.
- Bachelor or Master's degree.
- 5 years of professional work experience in Media, TV or Advertising.
- Previous experience in or knowledge of the Media, TV, Content and Entertainment business.
- Meticulous, numerate and well organized.
- High work ethic and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Proactive and willing to take on responsibilities.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.