- Identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities.
- Building, developing and maintaining relationships with key customers.
- Working with the customers to optimize/customize solutions by demonstrating knowledge of products and processes.
- Developing a business plan to create the right focus for the long, medium and short-term.
- Executing sales by preparing sales proposals, project documents and presentations.
- Maintaining data and activities in the company’s CRM system.
- Submitting monthly reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Providing information to and communicating with other departments in the company (sales support, project management, service and finance).
- Participating in international/national trade shows, exhibitions and events.
- At least 5 years of experience in business-to-business sales of high value equipment.
- Technical background and able to translate requirements into solutions.
- Good communication and presentation skills with different levels of people, both in Thai and English.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Willing to travel throughout Thailand, to reach all prospective customers and internationally, to the company’s office locations for training and sales team meetings.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate professionally, persuasively and confidently over the phone, through e-mail and in face to face meetings.
- Possess a high level of integrity.