Our client is a chemical products distributor and manufacturer to the chemical and food markets. They have a global network of supplier partnerships to provide the highest product quality to its customers. Among their open positions is the role of Account Product Manager.
- Building and maintaining strong and long-lasting customer and supplier relationships.
- Performing active sales activities for the assigned accounts, including contract negotiations on price and delivery.
- Setting up account strategy (proposition, visits, targets).
- Identifying and growing opportunities within market segments and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs.
- Gaining and analyzing complete market insights, indicators and trends of the assigned market segment and its (potential) customers.
- Planning project pipeline, sales volume targets, visit targets and margins.
- Managing and controlling after-sales activities.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Handling agreements and follow-up on payment terms.
- Being responsible for market research of the assigned products.
- Identifying potential opportunities for new products and/or suppliers.
- Handling pricing policy and profit calculation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Food Ingredients (depending on market segment)
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in relevant markets
- Good English spoken and written abilities
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056