Our client is one of the leading travel companies specializing in East and Southern Asia based operations. They were established more than 20 years ago and now operate in 11 countries around Asia. The company is looking for a suitably experienced and qualified Spanish speaking candidate to join in the position of Account Service Manager.
50,000 – 70,000 Baht/month
- Coordinating with sales agents for travel booking requests, distributing to concerned representative offices and following up on quotations as per requirements.
- Selecting and preparing product package based on the client’s requirement.
- Handling FIT and Group (such as for leisure) quotations.
- Negotiating special rates for the market as required.
- Taking care of VIP accounts and acting as a contact person for accounts in this market.
- Meeting with clients while they are travelling in Thailand or to other countries if required
- Contacting suppliers for leisure and ad-hoc group quotations.
- Following up on all requests whether they will be materialised or cancelled before the expiration of validity period.
- Ensuring correct and timely information of the bookings.
- Checking accuracy of booking information and ensuring vouchers for the bookings are sent to hotels and suppliers on a timely basis.
- Inputting reservation information with final quotation on the reservation system.
- Preparing and setting up a product database as well as special programmes and providing guidelines on the product database products to the company’s representative offices.
- Creating packages and updating prices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experiences in travel operations, sales coordination or customer services.
- Any nationality with proficiency in Spanish, both speaking and writing
- Good English communication skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- A mature person having a positive attitude, high responsibility and a service-mind.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under high pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage paper work.
- Able to use a travel reservation system or familiar with a tour operator booking system is preferred.
- Knowledge and experiences of tourism in Asian countries is definitely a plus.