Our client is a leading world-wide supplier of automation technology and a performance leader in industrial training and education programs.
- Being responsible for financial statement reporting and analysis, cash flow analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Supporting department managers as necessary.
- Supporting all finance and accounting activities of the company in terms of financial statement preparation.
- Developing and enhancing financial and operational reports using SAP financial systems.
- Male/Female, age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Experience in using SAP would be an advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant experience is essential.
- Experience in the production and technology industry is advantageous.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.