Our client is a leading global provider of advanced equipment and services for smartphones, tablets, servers, workstations and storage devices. Due to their continued expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of Accountant (AP)
- Being responsible for the day to day handling of accounting issues.
- Supporting the accounting department with all activities.
- Handling VAT and Withholding Tax (PP30, PND3, 53).
- Reconciling documents and recording all AP transactions.
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reports.
- Preparing account reconciliations and adjustments and coordinating with related departments regarding company policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Female or male, aged 24-35 years old.
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Experience in SAP and Express applications is preferable.
- Able to start work immediately.