Our client is a canned food manufacturer and offers catering services. The company has been supporting customers with a wide range of high quality products for over 50 years. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Accounting & Finance Manager.
- Being responsible for all areas of accounting and finance of the company (food processing and food service providing company).
- Monitoring group accounting departments and overseeing financial statements within these departments, including all transactions and processing systems.
- Managing processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company.
- Ensuring accounting activities comply with relevant legal, professional and ethical standards.
- Calculating VAT, WHT and any other relevant taxes, and managing their lodgement within statutory deadlines.
- Liaising with external auditors in order to complete yearly audits.
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management and the company group.
- Handling month-end balance sheet reconciliations and controlling accounts.
- Reviewing, developing and maintaining product costings, processes and controls.
- Analysing the company’s budgets and checking financial statements for each business unit.
- Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization, including organizational revenue/expenses and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Monitoring banking activities of the organization and ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Overseeing accounts payable and accounts receivable and ensuring a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Male or female, aged 35 – 45 years old.
- At least 10 years of Finance & Accounting experience with CPD certification.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing company.
- Good understanding of VAT, Withholding Tax, costing, etc.
- Ability to lead a team with strong leadership/management skills and must possess excellent investigation, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communicator (in both Thai and English).
- Strong attention to detail, with a high degree of integrity.
- Be commercially aware, accurate, on-time, proactive and a fast learner.
- Able to perform well under pressure.