Our client is a mobile and wireless network performance and quality testing company. They offer shared solutions across different applications using an integrated global support network.
- Handling the full set of accounts; AR, AP and GL.
- Preparing financial reports and submitting to headquarters on time and in compliance with local requirements.
- Verifying and preparing payments to suppliers, vendors and staff (claims and petty cash reimbursements).
- Handling banking matters; depositing cheques, bank statement reconciliation, preparing cash flow reports and such like.
- Reporting on fixed assets, demo equipment and all other assets of company
- Preparing and submitting withholding tax (PND3, PND53, and PP30) and input / output VAT reports.
- Calculating commission for Sales Engineers for approval by MD
- Liaising with external auditors, tax agents and banks.
- Monitoring and coordinating with order processing to track orders.
- Implementing efficient operations of general accounting.
- Setting-up the accounting standards and procedures for the company.
- Preparing the yearly budget for management approval.
- Handling monthly, quarterly and yearly closing reports.
- Assisting the MD to prepare for the annual Board of Directors meeting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Corporate Finance.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in accounting is required.
- Ability to use ERP systems is an advantage
- Computer literate (MS Office, Email and Internet)
- Hardworking, honest, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Able to work well under pressure and detail focused.
- Good command of English (both writing and speaking).
- CPD holder is required.