- Cooperating with the Manager and preparing monthly, yearly and/or as required financial reports.
- Preparing quarterly consolidation reports.
- Assisting the team in identifying accounting requirements and managing day to day G/L operations.
- Verifying financial transactions, documents and accounting.
- Recording accounting entries in the ledger.
- Handling all corporate tax concerns.
- Coordinating with external auditors and The Revenue Department.
- Handling any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Thai national, male/female, aged over 30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- More than 5 years experiences in accounting.
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of finance principles.
- Knowledge of financial reporting.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- In the possession of a car driving license.
- Have a Certified Public Accountant License (CPD).