Our client is a fast growing IT consulting firm, specializing in customer relationship management (CRM) using cloud computing technology. Their services cover Asia, including Thailand, and involve the areas of sales, marketing, service centers and logistics. They are now looking for energetic candidates to join their dynamic consulting team to help their clients create high-performance businesses.
- Handling day-to-day accounting, including monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings and group reporting as per group policies.
- Monitoring and supervising accounting transactions, including AP and AR.
- Preparing monthly reports on business performance.
- Performing and reviewing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing tax computations and submissions according to the statutory tax requirements vis-à-vis corporate tax, personal income tax, VAT and customs duties.
- Preparing and reviewing detailed budgets and estimates with the Country Manager for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Aged 30 – 40 years old.
- CPD license holder.
- At least 5 years of working for a Public Company Limited.
- Willing to undertake a range of roles as required in a small office environment.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Flexible with time and able to maintain strict reporting deadlines.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Good PC skills (advanced Excel, Access, Word and computerized accounting programs).