- Managing the Accounting Department.
- Preparing P&L, cash flow and budget forecasts.
- Performing reconciliations.
- Ensuring VAT and withholding tax calculations are accurate and returns are sent to the Revenue Department.
- Controlling the closing of monthly accounts for the company
- Consolidating financial reports from subsidiaries and presenting to the board.
- Reviewing and analysing financial statements.
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- BA in Accounting, MBA or CPA is a plus.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- Work experience in a listed company or a large company is preferable.
- Effective communication (speaking, writing and reading) in English.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, particularly Excel.